Water Sport & Sunset Tours
Bali Tour Program : start from 09:00 am
- Tanjung Benoa : aquatic adventure, jet ski, parasailing, banana boat, diving, snorkling etc
- GWK : Cultural park in Bali
- Pandawa beach: the secret beach in bali
- Uluwatu Temple : Sacred temple on cliff, stony end of Bali island
- Kecak Dance : One of the most popular dance in Bali, must see !
- Jimbaran : Seafood Dinner on the white shandy beach
|1 – 5 person
||USD 45 /car
|6 – 10 person
||USD 70 /car
Tour Duration is 8 – 10 hours, flexible stoping time, include english speaking bali driver, comfortable car, petrol, mineral water and parking ticket.
- Tanjung Benoa Beach, Your Bali Holidays will not complete without trying Bali Water Sport activities at tanjung benoa b each, which known for the best aquatic adveture venue in Bali, try : Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Water Skiing, Snorkeling, Diving, Wake Board, Turtle Island, Fly Fish, Glass Bottom Boat and Fishing Tour. Entrance ticket is Free
- GWK Cultural Park is intended to educate, especially the young generations about the importance of preserving and cultivating world’s cultural heritage. GWK or Garuda Wisnu Kencana is a name for Vishnu (Hindu God) who rides his mystical half man and half bird companion known as Garuda. GWK statue is a great creation of a renowned Balinese artist, I Nyoman Nuarta. This statue has not finished yet, but it is planned to reach height 172 m, so it will be the highest statue in the world to conquer Liberty statue in USA. This statue has been built in the top of the hill, so that from this place we will be able to see the complete view of beautiful scenery all around the Island of Bali. Besides that, GWK will be seen from radius 20 km from Kuta, Sanur, and Nusa Dua. Entrance ticket is IDR 60,000/person
- Pandawa beach: With a mesmerizing natural landscape, ancient religious structures and multiple cultural activities, the list of things to do and places to go on the world-famous island of Bali is almost endless.
- Uluwatu Temple, Ulu in Balinese mean “Head”, Watu it’s mean stone, stony ends of Bali. This temple built in 11th century by Javanese high priest Empu Kuturan or well known with Empu Raja Kerta. The temple located in south western tip of peninsula, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view of the sunset. In 16 century another Javanese high priest Danghyang Nirartha visit this temple and add more building, he retreat to this temple for his final life, when he attain Moksa or “ultimate freedom”. Entrance ticket cost at IDR 20,000 /person
- watch Kecak and Fire Dance at Uluwatu Temple, A Kecak performance is very simple. The men’s chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again, For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, in the middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is taken from the Ramayana epic. Ticket fee at IDR 70,000 /person
- Jimbaran Bay for Romantic Seafood Dinner, Jimbaran located in south of airport, the beach has white sand. The area originally fishing Village with fish market. Now there are luxury hotel built, Bali Intercontinental Resort and Four Season Resort. Jimbaran bay well known with beachside Sea food Restaurant while enjoying the sunset and scenery with cold drink and a fresh grill fish with live group music by local singer offered international song and the sing title could be request. The most famous Grill Sea Food restaurant futher north (Kedonganan Village) is Cuisine Cafe. The sea food cost by weight. No Entrance ticket.